Thursday, January 28, 2016

A random blog spawns

Hello and welcome. I've recently posted a short story on Reddit and got some positive feedback. This encouraged me to start this blog and write about some events I've been involved in, especially in wormhole space. Narrated events won't be in any particular chronological order, just some stories that have happened or are currently happening. I regret I don't have recorded videos on some good memories I have as an Eve player, but I'll try to immortalize those memories in this obscure blog.

This is my first blog and English is not my first language, so bear with me. Constructive/destructive criticism and shitposts are welcome. Anonymous comments are permitted, as long as the insults are funny. I'll leave the comments open and will not try to moderate them, unlike authors of other blogs I visit.

About Valtyr Farshield


Kicked out of The Scope news agency immediately after being found drunk passed out in his own pool of vomit in a cheap Minmatar brothel while on a business trip pursuing a delusional story entitled "The connection between Sleepers and Bob", Valtyr Farshield joins Wingspan Delivery Services in pursuit of his never-ending quest of fucking up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that Cynos would light up and the moons would spin and the Titans themselves would shit Doomsdays with glee.

Fly dangerous o7

No comments:

Post a Comment